Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGH! Kris-Kindle Present For Colleague Ive Never Met Before!!

Options
  • 18-12-2009 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys i need some help, i got a colleague in kris-kindle in work, only problem is ive never met her or spoke to her before, all i know is she's in her mid 30's . . . . . any practicle idea's for a €25 budget?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,356 ✭✭✭✭Victor

€25? What happened to the recession?

To answer: a nice bottle of wine or chocolates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭IrishSerf

Hey guys i need some help, i got a colleague in kris-kindle in work, only problem is ive never met her or spoke to her before, all i know is she's in her mid 30's . . . . . any practicle idea's for a €25 budget?

Nothing..why should you? Spend your money on something worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

€25 is a bit steep tbh.

I agree with Victor, a nice bottle of Wine or some Chocs.

You can't go wrong really, if she doesn't like them she can give them to someone else as a present and save herself money in the process.

The recipient won't know.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Andy(mike)Lowry

IrishSerf wrote: »
    Nothing..why should you? Spend your money on something worthwhile.

Well thats a bit negative, Mr Scrooge are we?
    Kris-Kindle is great, just not when your me, i suck at buying presents!
    Wine and chocolates, that might be a good idea, christmas party is just around the corner! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

are you/is she in dublin?
    how about a voucher for sheridans cheese mongers?
    nice cook book? the zest cook book is brilliant, loads of really do-able recipes, all from irish restaurants and the profits go to charity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

I once got a cinema voucher as a Kris Kindle present from a colleague who had just started in our department and didn't know me well. It was great, got me a free night out (our budget was a tenner and not 25 quid - and this was during the boom - but still, free ticket!).

25 is enough for her to take some else with her too.

Advertisement