Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Design Problem

Options
  • 18-12-2009 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi guys, recently I looked at my website from a desktop pc on a 20" lcd screen and the dimensions of my site were all wrong on certain images. Looks fine on my laptop IMO

Just wondering if there is any way to code the site differently for different systems or should I even need to?

Website in Signature

Thanks in advance,
    Conor Shanley.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Apart from the falling snowflakes it appears ok on Firefox on a large screen. What browser were you using?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The "We want you" sign up ad refers to the bottom of the page - no sign up boxes there (had to search the page for them)
    The gallery tumbnail pics are massive.
    Club Cuba's map looks more like code! Didn't check others!
    Other than that - fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

You can use BrowerShots to see how your page looks on different browsers. Generally speaking, IE6 is going to cause problems. Some prefer to have a conditional stylesheet specifically for IE6.

Advertisement