Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drawing The Line?

Options
  • 17-12-2009 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

so, if there was one dance record that, no matter what, no matter how wasted, smashed, overjoyed, in love ... or about to face a firing squad ... you just would not dance to, what would it be?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭colin29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Mark McCabes "Maniac 2000". its an awful awful awful song! If that happens to come on im straight out to the smoking area! And i dont even smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Most of them, in fairness...

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

colin29 wrote: »

I'll dance to both of those... but it will be a big fish small fish cardboard box dance. I may even stack the shelves.

edit: my non-dancer would be that john o callaghan tune where the bird sounds like a paralytic ferret. Find yourself. I dont go to many trance gigs but if that comes on ill leave the floor in disgust. or big sky. theres so many more but alcohol shrinks the brain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Would have to be that wanky remix of infinity. Took that as my cue to go to the bar last time I heard that on a night out

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

rhythm is a dancer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

can't even bring myself to remember the version name but it's that dance mix thing of the fields of athenry that was around a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

old gregg wrote: »
    can't even bring myself to remember the version name but it's that dance mix thing of the fields of athenry that was around a few years ago.

In fairness how do you end up in a club that plays that pish ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

dubsbhoy wrote: »
    In fairness how do you end up in a club that plays that pish ?
    actually, thats' a fair question and the simple answer is that the last time it happened was probably at a wedding or something. It's likely I was the only person who left the dance floor meaning I got to have the next spliff all to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Groove Armada - Superstylin'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

seriously im sorry really really sorry. If any of you meet me in RL you have my permission to punch me in the face.

LOL at this part:
    Tags:
    DJ WICKED MANIAC DUBLIN NIGHT CLUB NINTIES ASYLUM ORMOND MULTIMEDIA CENTRE CENTER SIDES RAVE PRESSURE FM IRELAND club fm luna system edcase liam dollard carl cox

HAHAHHA

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Really! It's one of my all time favourites...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Vitamin C

Have any of you seen that ad for Irish dance hits on the telly? It turns my stomach and boils my blood at the same time, swirling neon shamrocks and dodgy remixes all over the place. It's basically the complete collection of what you hear from the tinny phone speakers of the group of little toerags at the back of every bus in Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Oh Christ I've seen that...horrible Abba remixes and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

ya what :eek: that's a top tune

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Vitamin C wrote: »
    Have any of you seen that ad for Irish dance hits on the telly? It turns my stomach and boils my blood at the same time, swirling neon shamrocks and dodgy remixes all over the place. It's basically the complete collection of what you hear from the tinny phone speakers of the group of little toerags at the back of every bus in Dublin...

Yeah Ive seen it, shocking stuff and no doubt there are people in this country who think there are at the front edge of the dance scene after purchasing it. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Fields of Athenry remix or any of that brain numbing culchie dance bullsh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

Anything with stupid screechy protoolsed female vocals
    Anything by Scooter
    Urgh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

:eek: Really? I've even played it out myself in the past!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

gsparx wrote: »
    :eek: Really? I've even played it out myself in the past!

Goes down a storm any time I've played it at parties etc

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Stomper! each to their own I suppose

I think I got the one...let those ears bleed...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sorry Electro-House Djs - Go and eat your own head, I really despise this ****e....

Advertisement