Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car audio repair in dublin

Options
  • 17-12-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

anyone recommend anyone?

Cd is stuck in player and wont even go to cd source when unit is turned on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

Ice in ranelagh. Their a bit expensive but won't leave any interior panel gaps that some companies do when messing around with the radio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

What model headunit is it? If theres a reset button on or behind the face hold it in and it may spit the cd out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

CONM wrote: »
    Ice in ranelagh. Their a bit expensive but won't leave any interior panel gaps that some companies do when messing around with the radio
    I had a very poor experience with them a few years ago when I paid them to install a top-end Becker head unit with nav. They told me they'd have the job done in an hour, kept me waiting 4 1/2 hours and returned the car with the speed sensor not connected. They did sort it out in the end, but without any particular good grace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭seasam

I second ICE nothing but great experiences with them

Advertisement