Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Solicitor for changing site ownership

Options
  • 17-12-2009 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Will be transferring ownership of a site from Husband and wife to wife only.
    Anyone know a Solicitor that doesn't charge too much.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

John McNamara.

061 311766. Nice guy to boot. He was my conveyancy solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,138 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Also try Wallace & Reidy, Upper Glentworth Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

JC - Don't go to O'Gorman Solicitors - they'll fleece ya! - Trust me I know!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

LB6 wrote: »
    JC - Don't go to O'Gorman Solicitors - they'll fleece ya! - Trust me I know!:mad:

maybe that's why I was feeling cold today, !!

after dealing with 3 different companies I found the solicitor I mentioned to be most efficient and reasonable in his fees,

However not wishing to influence any body I am deleting my previous post.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I know from dealing with Gerry Meehan regularly he is reasonable and has been around a while. Not sure if conveyancing is his thing though. Think my parents use Wallace Reidy and never had a problem with them, we've moved 4 or 5 times. I know the solicitor was on Glentworth Street, so possibly Wallace Reidy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

LB6 wrote: »
    I know of a person who had a very positive experience with DO'G but I don't know the cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

O'Gormans are fine, just agree the fee in advance, should be straight forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Dan O'Gorman is a gentleman and does a lot of voluntary work. His form is not the cheapest but they are very good.

Scott Twomey are also good.

Advertisement