Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Merry Christmas Folks!

• 17-12-2009 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭

Just wanting to wish all those attending LYIT a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Hope you all get nice presents and catch up with old friends and family over the festive period.

Don't forget to study for your Jan exams somewhere in between the mince pie eating and excessive amounts of alcohol consumption.

I had tried to make a Xmas tree out of smilie faces...but alas it came out all pooey!

Anyhoo enjoy yourselves!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

skatea.gifskatea.gif

MRYXMAS021Ea1b2a.gif

skatea.gifskatea.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

irlpic wrote: »
    skatea.gifskatea.gif

MRYXMAS021Ea1b2a.gif

skatea.gifskatea.gif

not showing up?

and

BAHUMBUG!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ohh I thought it was only me that couldn't see it!

Place that BAHHUMBUG up your..........Turkey!

Let's see if this works

upside-down-christmas-tree.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ohh I thought it was only me that couldn't see it!

Sorry folks, im using Chrome. You must be Firefoxers or IE'ers. Copy the url of this page into the Google Chrome address bar if you can be arsed. Keep er lit:P

irlpic wrote: »
    Sorry folks, im using Chrome. You must be Firefoxers or IE'ers. Copy the url of this page into the Google Chrome address bar if you can be arsed. Keep er lit:P

I'm on dial up man!!!!
    Yer asking a wile lot of me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

any more of the anti bahhumbug attitude will be met with severe non purchase of beer at the next meet up!

:p

You never purchased me alcohol :(

P.S It's also my birthday today!

large_empty-pint-glass.jpg

Ok...ammm

BAM HUMBUG! (repeated a million times)

Now buy us all booze :cool:

Advertisement