Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Entity (2009)

Options
  • 17-12-2009 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Taught I'd post this up here, has anyone seen the movie Paranormal Entity? Like the production companies other two films this again was a complete rip off.. This is wall to wall Identical to Paranormal Activity but much worse.. some alright paranormal bits in it but over all just terrible.. I mean the production companies other film is transmorphers, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XldItu2PX4A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Saw it last night. Was just as dull as Paranormal Activity was. They could've done it so much better tbh, it was a complete carbon copy.. just stupid, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hey Logan,

Just watched the trailer, so its another "oh my god someone has been possesed by a ghost and people die film" How original zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

paranormal activity was a rip off of death of a paranormal investigator - plus could anything be more boring than it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

I enjoyed Paranormal Activity, However, on a scary level zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sorry Im awake!!!!

Advertisement