Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any florist/business that delivers helium balloons to the Regional Hospital?

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to send in some helium balloons to a friend who is sick in hospital.

I think there is a place in Abbeyfeale that does them but not sure if they deliver - any ideas?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

bumping this up - does anyone know where near Limerick offers this service? Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭leedsfan88

have you check out the flouriest in Aurther's Quay

Hi, thanks for response - I can't seem to get an answer from Arthur's Quay florist. Is there still a place that does balloons in the Crescent shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

http://www.flowersforever.ie/index.html

Buzz - try here - they're at Raheen Roundabout - just up from the Regional Hospital.

I'm not sure if they do helium baloons - but you could always "say it with flowers"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you may want to check with the hospital as certain parts of it might not allow flowers - or helium balloons for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Fine Wines Party Store on the Ballysimon Road do helium balloons and will deliver them too :) 061-437985

Thanks everyone for all the replies.

I finally sourced them at Every Bloomin' Thing florist, they will deliver them today.

The florist nearest the hospital don't do balloons, and Fine Wines party store don't deliver!

Sorted now anyway, thanks again.

Advertisement