Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sasha vs Garbage - When I grow up over xpander

Options
  • 16-12-2009 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone remember this track from around 1999/2000

It was a bootleg remix going around the internet at the time, never officially released.

I have searched high and low for a copy, it is available online to buy as a record but wouldn't be much use to me as I've no equipment.

Does anyone know where I could download the bootleg? I would even pay some money to buy it online as an mp3 at this stage.

Any help appreciated thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Soulseek you should find it, thats where I did back in the day, but ive gone through 4 pcs/laptops since, and there isnt a hope in hell id be able to find it now, its not the best of copies, maybe a 128kpbs, not good for a gig but fine for home listening, it was a really bad bootleg that surfaced around 01, and even the vinyl pressing sounded pants as it was pitched down to pieces....

You may find the vinyl online.... but then again you would probably pay over the odds for what in theory, is a **** bootleg......

Advertisement