Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Astrophysics heads out there?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The first part is basically telling you that you dont have access to the document as you know. The end tells you who has access etc, self explanatory really. The middle bit is tricky, in a nutshell it defines how much the article will cost you, in three different currencies. And to top that off, there are no delivery charges.

I know Im only making a stab at it, some of the other guys here are much more versed on these things and will surely offer a better explanation than I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

EnterNow wrote: »
    The first part is basically telling you that you dont have access to the document as you know. The end tells you who has access etc, self explanatory really. The middle bit is tricky, in a nutshell it defines how much the article will cost you, in three different currencies. And to top that off, there are no delivery charges.

I know Im only making a stab at it, some of the other guys here are much more versed on these things and will surely offer a better explanation than I can.

I think you did pretty good there EnterNow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Stargate wrote: »
    I think you did pretty good there EnterNow :D

Ah seriously Stargate? Your just saying that I bet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

EnterNow wrote: »
    Ah seriously Stargate? Your just saying that I bet :D

Nope :p EnterNow :pac: you did good !! Saved me trying to figure it out anyways haha

Advertisement