Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut Allergy et al.

Options
  • 16-12-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm allergic to peanuts and am hoping to open this thread where peanut allergy sufferers can discuss living with a peanut allergy and what impact (if any) it has on their daily lives or any affect it has on them when travelling to a country where english isn't spoken!

Any info from a peanut allergy sufferer would be interesting:
    for instance how many people bring around their epipen? Or how many have had to go to hospital over their allergy? Or how they cope when they order chinese food that has been cooked in peanut oil???

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you already have 2 threads on this in long term illness.
    its suited to that forum, not this one, so i'll lock this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

damn you samuel!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i am whipping your ass today :p

edit, in case the op thinks my comment was directed at tehm, it was directed at MM,who is a little peeved that i have beaten him to locking this thread... cause i already beat him to deleting another one earlier.... which therefore proves that i am teh better mod :cool:

now i really should ban myself for off-topic posting...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement