Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

commercial van required.. budget up to 6k

Options
  • 16-12-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to buy a commercial van for anything up to 6k, something that can transport my partner's artworks around town, that we can use for going down the country and that will last for a while. What would people recommend and what can I get for that budget? I looked on carzone and there are plenty of Citroen Berlingos, also some Ford Focus and Opel Astra vans. We want something.

Also, should it be easy enough to get insurance for a van like that, if we specified the use as mentioned above?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

Stick with Ford or toyota, avoid the french stuff. Transit or Merc Sprinter if you need a big van.

Advertisement