Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Tools Problem

Options
  • 16-12-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi guys when setting up for a new blank session in pro tools, I asked about the "R" volume level or something like that and i cant save it. I'm not at my home pc now but does anyone have an idea about this. I'm new to pro tools by the way.

Thanks in advance

mulan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭ZV Yoda

Hiya Mulan... I had exactly the same issue last night... it was to do with permissions on the external drive. I'm Mac (not pc) so not sure what to do in Windows, but check out this link to the Digidesign User Conference (DUC) & you should get sorted... The DUC is a great forum for Pro Tools

BTW - you’ll get better response from folks who know a lot more than me if you posted this on the main music production forum (rather than the commercial interaction forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

Go to the top right menu in pro tools and select session you will see the drives, change them manually to record R

This is easy to fix, i am not at my desk so ill update this post with more detail later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Mulan

Thanks guys

Cheers

Advertisement