Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good download sets.

Options
  • 15-12-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a good compilation album or dj set similar to 2many djs.. Love there sound and mash ups and would like to get some new stuff for the Mp3..

Cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

If you like their mash-up sound go for Girl Talk. Not my thing so I cant recomend any albums in particular but just give them a google

And if youre looking for a mash-up night out theres a night called Mash in Base Bar. I think its on mondays

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

It's on Fridays, pretty sure. GirlTalk and 2manyDjs are the only ones I know of TBH...

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Cheers lads, just having a listen now and it aint bad, wheres base bar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

It's just beside Tower Records there off Grafton Street, and it's inhumanely cheap, like €2 drinks and €5 in and stuff.

Sound, i might try that after the prodigy friday so.. Its a good atmosphere yeah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

start listening to annie macs radio show every firday night if your into this mash up genre you speak of

I do, she way to Dubstep for me, 2many djs, plump djs, street djs is my thing.

Advertisement