Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fog Lights?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi Folks, Is it just me? Can anyone tell me, please, why do so many cars drive with full fog lights on as soon as it gets dark? Usually it is fairly new motors with good heads any way.I'm not long back from Europe and can't understand why they need the fogs on...IN NO FOG!!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Ah please tell me you didn't just go there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Quick, take this *hands D.Craftsman a FlameShield*, you'll need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭jaffa20

They can't tell the difference between dipped and fog lights or they just think it looks cool :mad:

:pac:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thread closed. Please read the charter before posting here as threads on fog lights have been done to death on this forum. People are dumb, they haven't a notion of what lights they have turned on. That is the reason in 90% of cases.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement