Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AW .338 GAS SNIPER {clone}

Options
  • 15-12-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

The ultimate in Arctic Warfare, I have had this gun for 4 months, never skirmished and only 250 rounds put through it, its boxed with scope sling bipod and the usual high grade bb's, its had a new Prometheus hop-up rubber installed and apart from a little wear on the bolt release catch its perfect Paid 299 someone give me 250 or do you have anything interesting to trade???:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

will get some up asap, just bought this laptop so .338 has to go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

might be interested, sounds like a awsome gun
    just want to see a few pics before i offer(:

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭BearMorris

Trade for an m14 with scope mount and spare mag.
    I have an ad up in the adverts section;)

By the way do you have to pull the bolt back after ever shot like a springer?

• Advertisement

yeah, each time. but the action is quite fluid

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭RampantWolf

What fps is it shooting at? Can you do paypal or similar?

not to sure about thr fps, never chrono'd it, but the same sniper was bought by another lad and claims in excess of three fifty fps! to be honest the winter is not the time for this type of rifle if you know what I mean

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

SOCOM wrote: »
    not to sure about thr fps, never chrono'd it, but the same sniper was bought by another lad and claims in excess of three fifty fps! to be honest the winter is not the time for this type of rifle if you know what I mean

Thread closed till the seller can offer evidence that this item is within the legal limit

Please PM a moderator when you can provide this evidence and we will re-open the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement