Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got myself an nsr80

Options
  • 15-12-2009 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

finally got myself a bike know not the best weather to start but what can ya do . Swapped it for 1 of my cars. Lovely nsr 80 i delighted . any tips on how i can lower risk of falling etc because only ever scrambled never on road b4

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Nice one, stick a pick in the post your bike thread ;)

Get yourself some lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Johnaldinioh

will do ha dont know if can afford lessons lol

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

stick knobbbly tyres ,larger sprockets renthals and risers on it and ya be grand :) only joking,,,if your well able for a scrammbler you should have no problems,,just get used to your mirrors turn signals and you should have no worries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

nicest bikes in their class. quick as well. had one a few years back for ten weeks. only tip i can give you is take it easy or you'll only have yours for ten weeks too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭zzr

nice bike them take it handy and it will all come to ya best of luck with it:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement