Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poltergiest or piss take?

Options
  • 15-12-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ktexngh29b

Interesting. Obviously these things can be faked, but I think this one is quite interesting (please note, theres a little bit of bad languauge in this clip)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

"And then my batteries went flat"...................Nice video, but easy to fake I'd guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

how easy? I dont think its as easy to fake as you might think tbh

if theres clues I'd say it'd be in the audio track as that would definitely have to be edited and would be more noticable than the video. I might rip the audio off it later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

If you go to his youtube page he says on his profile All my videos are fake.... please stop messaging me.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

I just think he's really bored tbh...can't see any truth in it.

• Advertisement

nicely done though.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

savagely done! There`s not a single spike in the sound wave when he turns around, its the same pitch the whole way through. What ever about the visual, but I don`t know how he pulled that one off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

savagely done! There`s not a single spike in the sound wave when he turns around, its the same pitch the whole way through. What ever about the visual, but I don`t know how he pulled that one off.

What if he simply recorded the sound separately and added it later? There's no visual link to the sound, so it would be easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Why do people presume he had to get technical?

Heress how I think he did it.

He has a guy behind the door. As he walks around closing the doors the other guy opens them again. Notice as he leaves the room he points the camera down so you dont see anything. Guy goes behind the door again.

Simple.

On a side note ..... that guy needs to get to the shops! Also whats with all the empty 2lt milk containers on the counter? Lastly, fcuk the kitchen did you see the mess the poltergeist made of his sitting room?!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Not too sure on this but if you look at 48 seconds, the screen jumps from dark to bright at the same time you can hear a noise he could have closed the doors walked out cut, then reopen them again, and then again walked back out recording it and then cut the two together.. But don't know for sure, lol

[Edit] I'd have to download the file and run it through an offline Video player that gives frame by frame play back, to see if thats the case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement