Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal Warfare 6 "Catchy Title Coming Soon" May 22nd

Options
  • 15-12-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Just to let everyone know, save the date of the 22nd of May as Tribal Warfare rumbles back into the Black Box once more for its 6th instalment.

Orignally slated for the 20th of March, we had to push it out as there are too many shows bunched at the start of the year.

Any fighters interested in getting into the event get your coach to give me a mail, we are accepting all weights A through C class.

info[at]TribalWarfare[dot]ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

How many shows are there already planned for Feb/March?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Is there a calander of events available anywhere that includes all promotions on the island. If there is then promoters could co-operate and not clash on dates. I think fight.ie may have something but im not sure if its available yet, perhaps the promoters could help by submitting their data to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Killme00 wrote: »
    Is there a calander of events available anywhere that includes all promotions on the island. If there is then promoters could co-operate and not clash on dates. I think fight.ie may have something but im not sure if its available yet, perhaps the promoters could help by submitting their data to them?

YES THERE IS SUCH A PLACE!!!!!!!

As of this morning we are pleased to announce www.fight.ie is now live....

I will not hijack Marks thread so I will post the details in a new thread now

John
    www.fight.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Killme00 wrote: »

There is nothing malicious about dates clashing, there are good dates that everyone wants and there are just so many promotions around at the minute that a clash is inevitable.
    How many shows are there already planned for Feb/March?

Clan Wars, Cage Contender, Tough Nuts, Rumble in Rush with Ultimate Conflict and another Clan Wars in April.

It might not be clear from my post, but its not an issue of there not being a show on the same day as mine; fans will not travel from anywhere outside Galway to go to Tribal Warfare so it has nothing to do with that aspect. Its all about available fighters and the ability to find a replacement with the inevitable pull outs that happen. I want to try and avoid a situation where a bunch of my fighters put in three months of hard graft to have no fight at the end of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Tribal Warfare 6: Shock and Awe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Just got this from reading your OP Mark...Tribal warfare 6 "Rumble at the Black Box"
    Im currently applying for patent rights. best of luck with the show, Hope to make this one if Stevo gets off his lazy ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

We have no problems working with other promoters, we are happy to do this with cage contender already and also swopped dates for the Clan Wars 4 show to a later date in April as it clashed with Ultimate Conflict.

We have always picked locations that did not step on the toes of other local promotions around antrim and Ballymena for example out of respect so took the show to Cookstown, Armagh and Portrush were we have good following.

Anyhow back on subject, good luck with the prep work Mark!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Tribal Warfare 6- Euthanasia!

(cos I rather fancy fighting at this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Good luck Mark.

We are looking at going out in May as well.

The early part of the year here in the north is very busy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭RearNakedJim

"fans will not travel from anywhere outside Galway to go to Tribal Warfare

Ahem? i'm sure there might be an expedition from dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Ahem? i'm sure there might be an expedition from dublin.

I was going to say, didn't Mick travel to see my fight the last time?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thebandit01

EFR semi pro show is on 21st feb don't know if that clash with anything

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

the dublin bjj open is on the 21st feb, that might clash

Dragging this thread back on topic, show is slowly coming together now.

Any clubs interested in taking part PM, email or call, still looking for all weights and classes.

087 2037926

Advertisement