Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Great description

Options
  • 15-12-2009 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Ad descriptions just keep getting more entertaining!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

HunchBackOfNotreDame.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Found this one on adverts..

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=171234&cat=2

mods falling asleep in adverts? tsk tsk :D:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

eamon234 wrote: »
    Ad descriptions just keep getting more entertaining!

Not that i would buy one but i reckon its worth about half of the asking price. No mileage given?...hmmm! ;)

Friend of my brother bought one of these last summer for 500euro. It was fairly high mileage (150k+) & guess what happened a week later? Yup the head cracked. End of car. Price to repair was greater than the value of the vehicle otherwise known as negative equity otherwise known as a piece of crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,004 ✭✭✭✭unkel

What conditioner though? L'Oréal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

"Hunchback" "used by woman"

Poor guy, he has had it tough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Lost me at "woman". Washed only for the picture, gearbox torn to pieces, clutch destroyed, door dinged from shopping centres, clearly she cannot park by the pictures.

However if you look closely I would say it was driven by a man. Look at the drivers seat position. Not stuck to the steering wheel by any means unless she was an IGOR of a woman.

Advertisement