Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Ritchey Pro Stem & Giant A5 MTB Bars (free grips)...combo deal!

Options
  • 14-12-2009 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi. I've got one or two bike bits and pieces for sale here, hopefully you will be interested!

98978.jpg

1. First up is a Ritchey Pro stem. It is the 120mm length for oversize 31.8mm bars and a 1 1/8" steerer. Almost the standard size, and this one is so popular I am sure there will be no problems selling it. It sells for around €40, I will let it go for €20 on it's own, or €30 if combined with the bars.

2. Next up is the Giant A5 MTB riser bars with free grips. They were taken straight off a new bike and swapped for different ones, so they are basically new. Not even any marks from levers or stem visible, they even still have an orange warning sticker on them. A really good value reliable bar in my opinion, I will even throw in a free set of lightly used Giant grips if you are interested. I will them go for €15 on their own, €30 if combined with the stem.

I am based around Limerick, so I can meet up with people in the area or travel short distance/meet halfway to make the deal. I can also post any of the bits anywhere in Ireland for an extra couple of Euro, you can pay me by PayPal and there is not problems with that either. Whatever you want to do, I don't mind, it up to you which suits best so just let me know! Thanks...

Advertisement