Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick headphone question (Technics RP-DJ1210)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I don't own a pair but have used then and thought they were pretty good, especially at that price tag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Cheers Nice one. i think ill go for them. Saw a few pictures on richie hawtin using them so if there good enough for him!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'd probably get the Sony MDR-v700's over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭evlis

Probs only paying for the Technics name there, they look like they'd break very easily. I recommend the seinheiser hd212 pro if you're on a budget, wrap the cable round the jack plug a couple of times and tape it, they'll last for about two years at least, only 40yoyo. If you want to spend more go for SENNHEISER HD-25 SP II at 100yoyo, best you can get imo and with easily replaceable parts they won't break themselves, the bank or your ears, easy.

Advertisement