Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jon Gruden Back in the Silver & Black.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,898 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

No offense but I hope he never goes back coaching, for me he is the best color commentator right now. I just love listening to him, his passion and knowledge of the game are just so refreshing to listen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

I agree with you there, he is exceptional in the commentary booth i love listening to him also. But i would love to see him back coaching...The Raiders.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Headhunter, you'd want to change that thread title, I thought Gruden signed back with the Raiders! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Don't think I'd want him back, his time with the Bucs was pretty disapointing.

his time with the Bucs was pretty disapointing.

He won a Superbowl crushing us in the process?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

He won a Superbowl crushing us in the process?

As a Bucs fan I'd agree. It was disappointing. The sacrifice made to get him in aswell was unbelievable

That sacrifice won a superbowl. He won the big one with the Tampa Bay Buccaners who had previously been one of if not the worst franchise in NFL history.

The ends justify the means.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

He was the perfect antidote to Dungy's mellow style which had only got them so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

themont85 wrote: »
    He was the perfect antidote to Dungy's mellow style which had only got them so far.

I was more a Dungy fan to be honest. That defense was rock solid!

Wompa1 wrote: »
    That defense was rock solid!

Ye it was but he couldn't win the big one with the Bucs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement