Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Racing

Options
  • 14-12-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I know that Mondello do a race day thing but I was wondering is there anywhere else that would let me drive more than a Mazda 3??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

That depends.... how much money have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markens2

Money not really an issue cos the missus is paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Nothing wrong with the mondello course imo. Better value in uk but travel involved there.

Ive done the school at mondello.
    Ive also now done the introduction to motorsport which gets me a race licence. This opens up a fair few options regarding driving differnet stuff and competing. The driving school at mondello is certainly worth doing though. Price is down now too.

Advertisement