Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford servicing Southside?

Options
  • 14-12-2009 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Time to get the Focus serviced, I haven't heard great things about the Ford place on Bray and with Esmondes gone does anyone have any suggestions as to who offers good service and knows what they are doing?

I am looking for main agent for warranty reasons, not indy please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Time to get the Focus serviced, I haven't heard great things about the Ford place on Bray and with Esmondes gone does anyone have any suggestions as to who offers good service and knows what they are doing?

I am looking for main agent for warranty reasons, not indy please.

We use Tallaght Ford for all our Fords in Work. Not the closest Ford dealer to us, but very happy with their work.

Appleyard in Sandyford are now main Ford dealers and would probably be the easiest for you to get to if you used to use Esmondes. Haven't used them or had any feedback about them since they became Ford.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Ditto. My C-Max is (over-)due for a service soon, and my experiences with Fitzpatricks in Bray weren't that good either. Mine is way past it's warranty, so a good, recommended indy would be OK for me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

R.O.R wrote: »
    We use Tallaght Ford for all our Fords in Work. Not the closest Ford dealer to us, but very happy with their work.

Appleyard in Sandyford are now main Ford dealers and would probably be the easiest for you to get to if you used to use Esmondes. Haven't used them or had any feedback about them since they became Ford.

Applewood would be handy, but they have only been a Ford dealer for a short time, so a bit suspect of their expertise, I will look into Tallaght, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Applewood would be handy, but they have only been a Ford dealer for a short time, so a bit suspect of their expertise, I will look into Tallaght, cheers.

Tall-ah..........Tallah Ford - 4 00 00 44

Who says radio jingles don't work :cool:

Advertisement