Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acer Liquid

Options
  • 14-12-2009 2:49pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there lads,
    I know there's some people on here with the above, what do you think of it as a whole? It caught my eye when i was browsing clove. Seems like a nice handset with a lot of spec for the cash. I figure i'm gonna buy a new phone in the new year, had been looking at the N900, but now i'm not so sure, and i'm more inclined to go for android. I currently have a nokia 5800, and i have to say it is by far the worst phone i've ever had the displeasure of owning. I hate it. Not the touch screen per-say, just symbian and it's non stop crashing./random turning off.
    I want a phone for a lot of web browsing, so large screen + wifi is a must. I want as fast a phone as i can get, with firmware/web browser stability being important.
    So what do ya think? Btw my budget would be less than 400 sim free.
    Cheers everybody,
    Al.

Comments

Advertisement