Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lesser key of solomon

Options
  • 14-12-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a copy of the lesser key of solomon in dublin? Woyld rather not go through the internet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Any preference for what author and what edition?
    Is it the full work you are after with all the Ars or just Ars Goetia?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Would rather the full work. No preference for author or edition.

Do you require a physical copy or would an online one do?

Yeah an online one would be fine. I could print it off. Would like a physical copy though.

www.sacred-texts.com has a range of stuff online.

As for getting it in Dublin once you have the isbn number for a book (the code on the back of it, which can be looked up online or on amazon) give Waterstones a ring, they are usually wonderful when it comes to more odd and esotric books.

You many also want to have a look at http://www.occultireland.com/

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help.

:D

Good luck and don't do anything daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

looked it up. .... i would be a bit of a sceptic. but that stuff hardly works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

The way crowley saw it , was that you stimulate the 5 senses doing i which activates part of the brain related to what you want to achieve. Been at it for about 15 years now(along with a load of other stuff) and like every thing else has mixed results.Definately the best out of the lot of esoteric texts though and a good read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

I have the book "The lesser Key of Solomon, GOETIA, The book of evil spirits." (PM sent) copyright 1916, by L.W. de Laurence. Also have, The Greater Key of Solomon copyright 1914 also by de Laurence. Both hard back and in good condition.

• Advertisement
Advertisement