Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing stuff in Arts Block

Options
  • 14-12-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Where's the best/most reliable place to do it fast? And how much does it cost??
    I've never printed stuff in college before but sadly my printer at home has just died. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

It's not hard, but give yourself an hour before you need to hand whatever it is in just in case, there's often a big queue. Either of the computer rooms in the arts block, the downstairs one beside the Ed Burke, or there's one upstairs, 4 something, look it up on the site.

You top up your card on the little machines like the one outside the Burke (your password is 9999, that one caught me out), then go up to the computer, click print, go over to the printer, swipe your card, and you're good to go. I think sometimes the computers are set to double-sided, so you might want to check that.

Oh, and it's 5c a black and white sheet, and 25c comes free with your student card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jetaime

ah cheers :) you've saved me a load of hassle that I seriously did not need today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Happened to me the last time I had to hand one in, so I feel your pain.

Advertisement