Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick lighting question

Options
  • 13-12-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I know this technically isnt Dance/DJing but its related.

When using lights with "sound to light" systems that dont use an internal mic, do you just split your master line out and put one side into the lights and the other into the amp?

Also, anyone used a Stairville Strobe200DMX/Its non-rebranded form? Opinions?

Thanks,
    Lethal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

does you mixer have a record or booth output? Use these if it does, and keep your stereo output nice n erm stereo.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The mixer will have a monitor that will be free as I'll be using the soundcards second output for queing, I could use that to feed the lights, never thought of that. Also, by switching the monitor from CH1 to CH2 I can activate/deactivate the lights. Thats perfect.

Thanks Quiggers:)

Advertisement