Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roof timber supplies

Options
  • 13-12-2009 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi there im ready to start cutting my roof on my new 2400 ft dormer bungalow,im in the buncrana area of donegal,any suggestions of roof timber supplies north or south of the border.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,936 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Mcnamee & Co., Strabane are fairly popular - 048 7188 2853

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

muffler wrote: »
    Mcnamee & Co., Strabane are fairly popular - 048 7188 2853

Hi Muffler, I'm confused, I thought that all recommendations etc by PM only. Why not in this case? Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

It is the case 99.99% of the time, as you say, not to include company names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc., on thread. Some exceptions can be made on occasion if it is warrented, usually by an experienced poster (with a large post count) who know what they are posting and if it is obvious that there is no personal reward.

I think it is obvious, in this case, that the poster fits the bill.

On the other hand what you are doing could be considered back seat modding and is a definite no no....:D shame on you MickTheMan..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭MicktheMan

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm way past doing anything in the back seat, never mind modding.:D
    Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 roof

i will pm you a couple of suggestions now

• Advertisement
Advertisement