Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fast fit / advance pitstop open on Sunday?

Options
  • 13-12-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Have my shocks out of the car so I can get new top mounts onto them, are there any fast fit -ish places open on Sundays

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

Update, got down to fast fit / advance and another place today but was told that they're not going to fit the top mounts for me coz they only fit parts they've sourced themselves

So anyone know someone who could do this for me?

I'm living in South Dublin but can travel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

i would imagine most independent tyre/exhaust type places would do it,i got a set of springs i bought myself changed by a small garage beside lillis o'donnell ford at the red cow a few years ago for a decent price but i know its changed hands a few times since! btw for future ref. cherry orchard tyres are open on a sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

have you not got a spring compressor (€20) and a spanner?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭coolbeans

I would not recommend Advance. I won't bore you with a spurious anecdote but saying that they're pricey is putting it mildly. Taking your money somewhere else would be my advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I've never had any problems with Advance i won't bore you with spurious good reports though,finding one open on a Sunday would be hard though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement