Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois\Carlow MMA

Options
  • 12-12-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anyone have any contact details of any clubs in Laois area..or nearby

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I heard there was one in Mountmellick in Laois but I don't have any details or anything.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I think its just bjj in mountmellick,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭O'Leprosy

BJJ club in Athy. Maybe they can help you.

http://www.athybjj.moonfruit.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

hey there,

John Ging runs a mma club im portlaois, and mick aldridge of athy bjj runs a bjj class in mc fits gym in carlow at 7 o'clock on a friday :)

you can PM me for more details:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 thechampishere

if anyone has any info on training in mountmellick could you put it up pls, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 canonball6

the champ,we are training in Portlaoise now,had to move location.It's Tue 6-8,Fri 6-8,Sat 4-6 and weights on Sun morning at 10.30.It's in the school acroos from the aquarium centre down from Egan's pub.Think it's called Lyster lane.
    Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭danlen

is that the girls presenatation school your on about?

who's the instuctor up there? what are the classes like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 thechampishere

thanks mate, might drop by some time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paulyirish

canonball6 wrote: »
    the champ,we are training in Portlaoise now,had to move location.It's Tue 6-8,Fri 6-8,Sat 4-6 and weights on Sun morning at 10.30.It's in the school acroos from the aquarium centre down from Egan's pub.Think it's called Lyster lane.
    Hope this helps!

thanks for the info. could you tell me what classes they are. is it mma or just bjj and how many people are in this club. and do they have a website. thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

tuatha de danann on facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

canonball6 wrote: »
    Hope this helps!

Heya do you do weights in freedom fitness beside the hospital?I heard there was a few guys doing mma out of there.You dont cater for beginners do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 shanesmith

We(Tuatha de Danann) used 2 train next to freedom gym but have since moved to a great site near O'Moore park, look us up on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Are begginners welcome at the portlaoise club? Is it expensive? Can't find ye on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 KDavern

All levels welcome even beginners,call in any week day at 6:30,loads of beginners come in each week ;-) if u type in tuatha de dannan on facebook it should come up for you

Advertisement