Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Collective - Fall Be Kind

Options
  • 12-12-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Anybody else heard this new EP? Only listened to it a couple of times so far but i'm loving What Would I Want? Sky already.
    Overall its reminding me slightly more of Strawberry Jam than Merriweather.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kid V

I've listened to it twice online but i dont have a copy yet. First impressions are very good. I've been waiting to hear how 'What Would I Want Sky' would turn out since their gig at Tripod earlier in the year. It was one of the best songs they played.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

I really like it. And like Merriweather I find something different I like about it with every listen.
    I agree it sounds more like Strawberry than Merriweather but I think thats because it's far less commercial than Merriweather.
    It is in keeping with the way they have moved on with the sound from each release to the next, but from what I've read Fall Be Kind is made up of songs that didn't "fit" Merriweather.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Redbollock

What would i want sky? is the song ive listened to loads compared to the rest
    Bleed is second favourite on the Ep

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kid V

On a Highway would be my second favorite. Fantastic ep. Really looking forward to see what they do next

Advertisement