Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Beatport Feature

Options
  • 12-12-2009 5:33pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

New Feature on Beatport: Share a track on social medial sites like facebook/twitter and also by email with short urls etc: https://knowledgebase.beatport.com/kb/article/000050

Quite cool, but still, I really do not understand why they do not have an "Embed" option like youtube, so people can embed a small soundcloud like player on a webpage or forum etc - with a link to where you can buy it. Seems like such an obvious thing for Beatport to do...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

I wish the player was detachable too, pain in the arse scrolling back up to it.

I like some of the clothing they are selling..........but they don't have my size :eek:

:D

Advertisement