Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Gogarty - F*ck you remix I made

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Very good. Already a thread on this you could've posted it in. Still. Made me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭waynewex

That_Guy wrote: »
    Very good. Already a thread on this you could've posted it in. Still. Made me happy.

I'm always weary about hijacking other people's threads. On other forums, they lynch you for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

waynewex wrote: »
    I'm always weary about hijacking other people's threads. On other forums, they lynch you for it.

They're not terrorists.......

That_Guy wrote: »
    They're not terrorists.......
    Could be. What if an Islamic Extremist hijacked a thread about puppies and turned it into one about Jihad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

No offense man, but it seems all you did was copy and paste some his speech over some track.............and I hate that.

Nice try for a beginner though.

• Advertisement

RMD wrote: »
    No offense man, but it seems all you did was copy and paste some his speech over some track.............and I hate that.

Well if you compare the actual speech to his "vocals" on the track, you'll see that I didn't just overlay the speech onto music. I cut up bits and stuck them in different parts. He doesn't say "you respect my view" until later on in the outburst. Oh and no offence taken man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭GigaByte

**** you! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Retrovertigo

Feckin' hell that was dire. Should be right at home on youtube.

Don't give up the day job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

waynewex wrote: »
    Well if you compare the actual speech to his "vocals" on the track, you'll see that I didn't just overlay the speech onto music. I cut up bits and stuck them in different parts. He doesn't say "you respect my view" until later on in the outburst. Oh and no offence taken man.

Well I know you directly didn't overlay his speech, I knew you would understand what I meant by "copy and paste". Keep producing and good luck with it.
    GigaByte wrote: »
    **** you! :p

It's called constructive criticism ya douche! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

Show us what you can do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

thats **** :eek:

Feckin' hell that was dire. Should be right at home on youtube.

Don't give up the day job.

Did you ignore my statement about me not being a pro mixer just so that you could call it dire and tell me not to give up my day job? Oh and ironically enough, hateful retarded comments like that are quiet the rage on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Ouijaboard

I think its very good, v creative, its not just a copy and paste, the correct song choice had to be chosen, lyrics cut properly and then put in the music in the right areas to get the best intonation. I'd say you were as good at mixing as any of the successful stuff in the charts these days. Keep at it.

cougar1 wrote: »
    I think its very good, v creative, its not just a copy and paste, the correct song choice had to be chosen, lyrics cut properly and then put in the music in the right areas to get the best intonation. I'd say you were as good at mixing as any of the successful stuff in the charts these days. Keep at it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence man! And I agree - I don't necessarily love Prodigy, I just thought that that was what would fit it the most. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Ouijaboard

No problem, I thought the song choice was superb, was a prodigy fan years ago, the delivery of the, ahem, "chorus", hits the drum beat at exactly the right time. Very humorous and seriously some of the beats that get into the charts these days have neither the humour nor the timing and those are professionally done...

btw pay no attention to the idiots in this forum, if you were to start a post in this forum saying that you got your dog to give you a blow job you'd no doubt have 75 pages and 3 million thanks by now.

cougar1 wrote: »
    No problem, I thought the song choice was superb, was a prodigy fan years ago, the delivery of the, ahem, "chorus", hits the drum beat at exactly the right time. Very humorous and seriously some of the beats that get into the charts these days have neither the humour nor the timing and those are professionally done...

btw pay no attention to the idiots in this forum, if you were to start a post in this forum saying that you got your dog to give you a blow job you'd no doubt have 75 pages and 3 million thanks by now.

I tried to get it on-beat as much as I could. So thanks! Heh, it's one of those forums? Thanks! :D

Advertisement