Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas present for platonic friend

Options
  • 12-12-2009 6:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi Ladies
    im looking for an xmas present for a female friend of mine for xmas
    she is a close pal single mother but i want to make her feel appriciated but not too much if you know what i mean
    suggestions for a present please for her and her daughter who is 7
    ideally a present her and her daughter can enjoy

from out of ideas male
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

moved from tLL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Must Have Music

How bout a day trip/experience for the two of them? go to www.greatdaysout.ie , they have great deals! you can send them to get a mother and daughter portrait done; if she likes sports, they have a quad biking thing for adults and for kids which is AMAZING craic! Also cookery classes, horse riding - or you could even get a her a voucher for it, cos then if she just wanted to go for a facial or massage for some 'me' time, she could do that either! just some ideas! (all under 100euro, some well under!) good luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Voucher for the azoo? (presuming she's in Dublin).

Advertisement