Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Home Transporter

Options
  • 11-12-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just had a mobile home moved approx 10 miles by Richard Sargent & Sons, Ballymoney, Gorey Co. Wexford. All I can say is steer clear. They first of all insulted the mobile saying it was too old...too old for what? they are not the ones gonna be living in it, I mean what should they care as long as they get paid.
    Then they crashed it in to a steel pilar ripping a big hole in the side during transport. They never mentioned this to me and only admitted it when i coped it. They never offered to knock anything off the transport price. And to top it all off they were just down right ignorant.
    All i can say is think twice before using them.
    Hope this stops anyone else being conned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 trishy mc

I am very surprised by your posting on Richard Sargent & sons! I have had some experience with this company and I was delighted with their service. Last september I had to move off the caravan park that I had been in for many year due to a rent increase, I phoned Mr Sargent and he organised the removal of my mobile home, my deck and found me an alternative site in the same locality for less rent. I found him and his son to be extreamly helpful and kind as I was completly at a loss, I didn't know what to do. I had no idea what to do with my mobile home and where I was going to keep it while I found and alternative site. He stored it for me for two weeks and then delivered it to my new site and all at a reasonable charge. The park owner recommended Mr Sargent to me and I was so glad he did. I would highly recommend Richar Sargent and I often see him coming and going from the park and he always says hello and stops for a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Wow! A glowing first post .............

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement