Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aviators...

• 11-12-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    i've been looking into aviators recently and my favourites are those with black dial and orange numbers :cool:

These are the ones i like the most

STEINHART AVIATION (mov Unitas 6498, 17 rubins)

809701570Steinhart_Aviation_Black_front_back.jpg

Bell & Ross BR01 (mov automatic ETA 2892)
    br.jpg

U Boat (mov. automatico ETA)

eb8299e7cb9e86bf878e5847234503d1.jpg

between the first and the third one there is a price difference of almost 3k euro!:eek:
    am i the only ne who likes those? :p

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Add me to the list. I like the look of them alright.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Also a fan. However, I had a Bell & Ross BR03 for a while and didn't get on with it at all. Felt quite 'cheap' for a watch that expensive and had a horrible stiff rubber strap. Sold it on very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭westeire

Hi, got this aviation watch for 52 euro at /cgi.ebay.com.sg/New-Man-s-46-X-46-mm-PowerReserveOrange_W0QQitemZ330383554209QQihZ014QQcategoryZ31387QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26ps%3D6
    it is looks well made?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

westeire wrote: »
    Hi, got this aviation watch for 52 euro at
    it is looks well made?

i've just sold my Parnis on ebay few days ago, they are nice watches for the money but quartz doesn't do for me anymore

Advertisement