Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben and Jerry's Half-Price (€2.37) in Tesco

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

€2.37

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Happy days! :)

Will have to buy Cookie Dough and Choc-Fudge Brownie, mix together and recreate the best flavour ever... Half-Baked!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

nyom, nyom, nyom, nyom, myom :pac:.

MMM, I remember they did this before and I ate a whole tub of chocolate therapy in 1 sitting. What ever happened to chocolate therapy? I miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Caramel Choo Choo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Happy days! :)

Will have to buy Cookie Dough and Choc-Fudge Brownie, mix together and recreate the best flavour ever... Half-Baked!

Genius, never thought of doing that :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

How many ml's are we talking here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It's the bigger one, 500ml I think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,219 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Cookie Dough and Piece of Cake for me!

As a skinny bloke its the only thing I can actually feel fatten me when I eat it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Caramel Choo Choo :D

Most definitely!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Cheers OP. Now if they had half price m&m's I'd be laughing.

Throw them on top of the ice cream and you're all good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭catching_streams

Dunnes have the same offer too at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭ergo

Dunnes have the same offer too at the moment.

if this is true will definitely go for Dunnes instead of Tesco..

mmm...Cookie Dough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

Offer valid until 30th December - Better clear some space in the freezer

Thanks CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Got a few earlier and the ice cream was horrible! I think it was defrosted then frozen again so it was like a lump of ice, I'll bring it back tomorrow and try and exchange it, Ben and Jerry's is usually delicious!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Nice one. I'll def have to make a trip there soo. Chocolate macadamia nut is the nicest one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Just a heads up for any Dun Laoghaire folk - the branch in Bloomfields has it at €3.00 (half the old B&J price) but just down the way in the old DL shopping centre it is only €2.37:eek::eek: (half the new 'reduced' B&J price I'm guessing??) so it's worth the 90 second walk!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

In Greystones, one freezer cabinet had a sign saying €3 but another cabinet has a label saying €2.37 for the same flavours. Didn't buy any so can't say which price is been charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just a heads up for any Dun Laoghaire folk - the branch in Bloomfields has it at €3.00 (half the old B&J price) but just down the way in the old DL shopping centre it is only €2.37:eek::eek: (half the new 'reduced' B&J price I'm guessing??) so it's worth the 90 second walk!

Stocked up in Tesco Adrkeen (Waterford). On one freezer the had it advertised at €3 each, then in the next isle it was €2.37 :p. The price at the till is €2.37.
    Happy Days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Just polished off a tub of choc fudge brownie mmmmm. €2.37 so gotta go over and buy a LOT more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,397 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

better not get a cholestrol test for a few weeks me thinks....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

On monday I'll celebrate finishing my exams with a tub of strawberry cheesecake while im plastered.

Happy days.

Advertisement