Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone bought a ghd from www.ghd-hair1.com

Options
  • 11-12-2009 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guysJust wondering if the above site is a little TGTBT?Has anyone had any personal dealings with them? The prices are crazy low, hence my suspicion. I have e-mailed them directly but just wondered, since they seem to be a new company, if anyone could offer any advice?Thanks!Emma

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I'd be fairly sure those are fake, have a goo at the website checker on the official GHD site though, they can tell you for sure

http://www.ghdhair.com/customer-care/counterfeit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 5803emma

Didn't realise the official site had a website checker!! Excellent, I've since found out that website is affiliated to a dodgy NIKE site and some other very questionable sites in the far east!! It pays to do your research!! :) Thanks MissFlit!!

Advertisement