Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hair salon in Navan

Options
  • 11-12-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I'm new to Navan and I'm looking for a reasonably priced hairdressers to get a full head of highlights! Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Ben Garry's on Brews Hill, or Ambrose Clinton in the shopping centre, they're really the only two places I'd go.

Can't remember any others right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Avoid the new place in the Shopping Centre. Very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭chewed

Carolyn Clinton
    http://www.artofhair.ie

Not sure if she's any good!

As seen on
    http://www.robinstown.com/?page_id=54

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

There is a great guy always does mine. He's down were knights bar is.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

The missus has a seariously thick head of hair and swears by Richard Casey hair design on Railway Street 046 9022230.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Melissa Hair Loft in Kentstown Village about 7 miles outside Navan going towards the N2 - 041 9821919

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Tis I

Richard Casey hair design on Railway Street 046 9022230. I have been going to him for years. He is very low key, won't push you into anything and is very good at what he does. I always get great comments on my hair. Can't recommend him highly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ctm

i have just used www.artofhair.ie and Carolyn was lovely and so was my hair for that matter. i needed makeup to and she got nicola to come to the house to. I was going to a posh do and it was just an upstyle but her prices for easi meche are much lower than the salon so i will be bookng her in a few weeks for that. and it was great coz she called to me i didnt have to worry about getting an appointment 100% from me:)

Advertisement