Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

board game

Options
  • 10-12-2009 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

what is the best board game out there i could ask for for loads of xmas hilarity:):D;):p:o:rolleyes::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,432 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

War on Terror. Any game that makes players wear a balaclava with EVIL written across it in red is full of win.

Might want to try the boardgame forum instead though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

try illuminati by steve jackson games if you get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rougebladez

Cards against humanity is good.

Even better with alcohol.

Careful with kids though.

You might play it too much and it could become stale quickly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Secret hitler is a lot of fun if you've a decent amount of players

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

In the same sort of genre Funemployed is good deal better than Cards Against Humanity. As is Billionaire Banshee.

CaH gives unfunny feckers the illusion of being funny by reading offensive garbage off a card.

Spy Fall is also great and might be what you're looking for. Up to 10 people around a table and one person is a spy, everyone but the spy knows what location they are at and everyone but the spy has a job at the location. Everyone takes turns asking questions of each other trying to work out who the spy is while also not giving away where they are, while the spy just has to completely bluff their way through it until they can guess the location.

Also... correct forum is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1358

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

CaH is funny the first couple of times, but then that's the game worn out.

Jungle Speed is good. A mix of Uno and Snap! With a bit of wood that goes flying when two (or more) people try to grab it at the same time.

I usually play a bit over Christmas, have to keep my pint in a safe place to avoid spillage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I love cranium, it seems to be a mix of a load of different games. The puppet ones are hilarious

Advertisement