Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSX voice audio

Options
  • 10-12-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of any addons (freeware ) that enables the voice warnings of height..ie 100-50-40-30-20-10 and Minimums etc.

I tried PMsounds, but the voice is very bad.. like robot'ish.

i dont need somethin with tons of sound, just the ones listed above.

thanks in advance,

Sub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fsxirishscenery

Subliminal wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know of any addons (freeware ) that enables the voice warnings of height..ie 100-50-40-30-20-10 and Minimums etc.

I tried PMsounds, but the voice is very bad.. like robot'ish.

i dont need somethin with tons of sound, just the ones listed above.

thanks in advance,

Sub

Hi, a bit of a late reply but I have fscopilot and it has the 100 50 and so on, good addon and its freeware.

http://www.simmiles.com/airline/fsinn-fscopilot.php

You only need the fscopilot 1.3, you dont need fsinn.

Cian

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I'd second FSCopilot, great free little program and very easy use.

Also integrates nicely with Fsinn if you do chose to go online but as Cian says you don't have to use fsinn if you just want FScopilot to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 896 ✭✭✭Subliminal

sorry for delay in replying, i was without a computer for a bit.

Thanks a million for the info, now have it working and yes, its exactly what i wanted, im doing a lot of ils landings, purely to learn and watch the approach, as thats my biggest problem in fsx. I can land per say, just a lot of aliigning last seconds before i land, so watching a proper approach helps.

Now if i could just use the menus in flight without fsx crashing all the time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Subliminal wrote: »
    Now if i could just use the menus in flight without fsx crashing all the time:(

I get FSX crashing quite bit with Windows 7. It always happens when I'm switching views when I'm looking at the aircraft externally. Annoying.

Advertisement