Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unisex Kris Kindle

Options
  • 10-12-2009 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I really need help, need to get kris kindle pressie for work colleague either male or female, it's more like lucky dip actually.

Problem is I don't know this group of colleagues well (don't know who suggested kris kindle), some of them aren't Christian so nothing with a Christmas team and a couple don't drink due to religious reasons.

Anyone have any ideas, less than 15 euro? I'm running out of time:(.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

do you work in an office?
    how about something novelty like a henry hoover for their desk.
    voucher for sheridans cheese mongers?
    couple of good cookbooks?hodges figgis have some by delicious, they are small and packed with great recipes, they are like "chicken" or "frugal feasts", those sorts of things, good for men or women.... only 6euro each too.
    what about two novels that were nominated for the man booker prize? i think they are on sale in waterstones right now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Thanks for the reply, nope I'm not generally in an office but novelty christmas cook books would actually be perfect and I don't think they could offend too much!:)

Advertisement