Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carlot??

Options
  • 10-12-2009 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

hi,

theres not a thread i dont think saying what people think of this website. Does anyone have any feedback on it? I put an ad up there last night but not sure if it gets much attention. Only €3 so I said it wouldnt hurt to do it. Any views would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 edyb

i sold my car off it last month, it was up for a while but it went in the end. How bad for €3.00,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭oxegen85

edyb wrote: »
    i sold my car off it last month, it was up for a while but it went in the end. How bad for €3.00,

yeah i know.. the more places the better im thinking.. can i ask what type of car it was you sold.. (i.e was the price highish or low??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 edyb

it was a lexus IS200 sport, 01 i had a lot of tyre kickers. had it on other sites as well, too right put it everywhere cause there hard to sell at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Kartale

benDunne.ie is free at moment, u should try there too

Advertisement