Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Scraped Alloy

Options
  • 10-12-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Nightmare scenario for a car freak.

New car. Upgraded alloys and for the first time ever I scuffed one of them badly on a curb when I wasn't minding my business.

So now I can either pay €400/€500 for a new alloy, or else have it polished for €150 (where it will be shinier than the other 3) or leave it as it is and let it freak me out.

Any tips about how/where I could deal with this in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Collins engineering I think are the name of a decent crowd. Guy I work with used wheel cleaner on his polished wheels and view sorted them out for him. They're somewhere in Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

How bad is the damage? Any pics??

Advertisement