Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to games in 2010?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any plans to go to any games next year?
    I'm in LA for work at the end of April. The hotel I'm going to is walking distance to Angel Stadium but they are out of town for 10 days around the time I'm there :(
    So off to Dodger Stadium with me on May 6th for the Dodgers - Brewers game :D
    I'm also going to go to San Diego for a couple of days but they're out of town too. Only got 1/3 but looking forward to seeing the Dodgers. Definitely going to bring a radio and have Vin Scully in my ear to enhance the experience!

Other than that I might get to Chicago late in the Summer for a Cubs or Sox game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Heading back to Canada for a few weeks, methinks. If I stop in TO I'll get to a Jays game if they're in town. While I'm in Vancouver, I may head down to Seattle if the Mariners are in town. Failing the above opportunities, there's always the Vancouver Canadians(!)...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

I'd love to be around NY for the home opener but not sure if that's do-able.

Hoping to hit the west coast next year, love to see dodger and angel stadium. Hope to jaysis the yanks are on a west coast trip if I do go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I really don't know the NL at all well, so its going to be strange at Dodger Stadium. Though Dodgers and Brewers are two of my fav NL teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Seattle Mariners fan here.

We live about 20mins from the ballpark and try to go to 8-9 games a year.

I was never a big sports fan of any kind but just got sucked in to baseball about 10 years ago, its a fun game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

It looks like I'll be in San Francisco next year for a few months so I'll defintely try and catch a few Giants/A's games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I've never been to dodger stadium and I'd like to.

Its right next to downtown I think, very easy to get to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Not when yer hotel is in Anaheim :)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

im planning on going to a few mets games in september hopefully , ive been to shea before but never citi field .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Hitting New Yankees Stadium for the visit of the White Sox next April on my honeymoon, just haven't told her yet:D

Advertisement