Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discworld?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭

hi guys, i remember a game that i had for the sega saturn called discworld ,afink, main carachter was rincewind, it was a puzzle type game,there was a phrase a kept hearing "that doesn't work" it was a great game except every time i got to the very end with all the players an carachters assembled the game froze:mad:.

anyway i was wondering i there any games similar to this out there for pc or xbox? id love to get one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

This was also out on the pc and also discworld2 after the series of books by terry pratchett afaik
    Similar game out at the minute would be Tales of Monkey Island

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Discworld was a fantastic game. I regard it as one of my all-time favourites. If you want a game of this which was out well before Discworld, then look no further than Hugo's House of Horrors. Another great of comparable quality to Discworld is Bioforge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

http://www.telltalegames.com/games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_graphic_adventure_games

Depending on how retro you want tio get you can buy a lot of the classics through Steam.

I hear Simon the Sorcerer is similar but I've never played it.
    This was also out on the pc and also discworld2 after the series of books by terry pratchett afaik

Don't forget Discworld Noir. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Joe-Bloggs

I had discworld for the very first PC I got. Loved the game and it's actually still sitting on my shelf here, I might just see if it'll install and give it a go again over Christmas

Advertisement