Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

please help!

Options
  • 10-12-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Iv been trying to apply for my test all week. it says in the directions before you begin your appliation that you must enter your DOB exactly how it is on the learner permit, yet when filling in the box it says beside it to enter your DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format when on my permit it is dd-mm-yy completely different iv tried both ways yet it just keeps saying no record or else the page completey redirects itself back to where it says begin application.

Iv tried calling the helpline tonnes of times but to no avail.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Either email them the query and/or ring again. You will be on hold for some time but if its the only way..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭colm_c

Iv been trying to apply for my test all week. it says in the directions before you begin your appliation that you must enter your DOB exactly how it is on the learner permit, yet when filling in the box it says beside it to enter your DOB in dd/mm/yyyy format when on my permit it is dd-mm-yy completely different iv tried both ways yet it just keeps saying no record or else the page completey redirects itself back to where it says begin application.

Iv tried calling the helpline tonnes of times but to no avail.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Thanks.

They need to match, the format isn't important!

You may also need to use your middle name -- if it's on the learner's permit.

Advertisement