Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Apprenticeship available

Options
  • 10-12-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

"Allstar Ink, Limerick is looking to take on an apprentice early in the new year, and are accepting applications now. This is a serious opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone who is motivated and wants to make it in this industry. Must be over 18 and possess a strong portfolio of tattoo related designs/artwork!!

To apply, please email your info and relevant experience to allstarinkapprentice(at)gmail.com along with 3 or 4 attached examples of recent artwork."

Allstar will be able to answer any queries you guys have themselves in the thread, but keep the discussion to the apprenticeship, anything else will be removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just giving this a bump so that those recently querying tattoo apprenticeships will notice this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 allstar ink

thanks damo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lythman

il be 18 on the 27-2-2010 but i really want to try my hand at tattooing, i am currently in o'fiaich in dundalk making a portfolio for 3rd level but i dont think i want to go to collage and when i got my first tattoo i really liked the mechanics of it.
    i always liked tattoos and recently iv started drawing new designs for myself and others and i do want to become an artist but atm my age is stopping me, so i was just wondering could i still apply?? :confused:

Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

send them an email they can only say no

Advertisement